I woke up at stupid-o'clock to get on the water very early.
Today was water lily painting day.
I paddled my gear on the paddleboard over to the nearby cove and stood in the water for about 3 1/2 hours to paint.
I paddled my gear on the paddleboard over to the nearby cove and stood in the water for about 3 1/2 hours to paint.
I kept sinking down a little but it wasn't too bad overall.
The paddleboard didn't drift too much, it was easy to keep it near me by looping the strap of my dry bag to my arm. The whole thing more or less stayed put and the setup worked really well.
8x10 oil
Painting water lilies in water lilies is an excellent thing to do.
Dinner, nice and fresh and healthy.
We had a beautiful pink sunset tonight.
I took the Kat out to watch, and he did not escape. (But he wanted to.)
There was a bit of a thunderstorm and now there are some fallen trees......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!