topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, July 03, 2023

I can't figure it out.

This morning I had an early eye doctor appointment and when I got home Daya was gone.
Which is fine but I also was wondering where she went because she doesn't have work until much later today.

I called her. 


**********
Me: Where are you?

She: I'm on my first run.  Was waiting for you to get home for my second run.

Me: Run? First run? What does that mean? Second run? What?
Where are you? Are we going somewhere?

She: TJ Maxx.

Me: Oh good you are getting some new clothes!

She: No, I'm not getting clothes, I'm getting syrup.

Me: What? You went to TJ Maxx for syrup?

She: Yes.

Me: Absolutely nothing about this conversation is making any sense.
I'm wondering if I took drugs I didn't know I took.

She: I'll explain when I get home.

Me, at a total loss: ok...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!