First things first...... my file sync took 20 hours.
I think it's all there.
I can get a project out that people are chasing.
Phew....
***********
Ok, let's take a little break from computer issues.
There was a vintage Derwent tin post online, and here are my 2 oldest.
They are both from high school.
They are both from high school.
I got the Graphic ne first, for AP Art when I was a junior in high school.
It was my first set of "professional" drawing pencils and I LOVED them.
(I actually still have a bunch of old Derwents around, probably a few of them are from this tin.)
It was my first set of "professional" drawing pencils and I LOVED them.
(I actually still have a bunch of old Derwents around, probably a few of them are from this tin.)
The second tin was my first set of watercolor pencils, I LOVED them even though I remember having trouble layering. I'm just not a watercolor person.... but I LOVED running a brush over them and they turned to paint. I might have been senior when I got this tin; I do recall using it my senior year.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!