Here are the three action shots from Move NYC.
Photos by Matt Karas
In other news, the cats have discovered the new futon.
Furball and Isis remain synchronized.
Furball and Isis remain synchronized.
*********
There were layoffs at work this week and my team is ok but it is enormously stressful.
There were layoffs at work this week and my team is ok but it is enormously stressful.
I feel weird in general and incredibly just burnt out.
Like my brain doesn't work anymore like it used to.
Maybe it is also that I'm at the end stage of a really long and intense life phase, and I'm feeling it very strongly.
2023 will be the biggest life transition I have had since Daya was born.
I feel really overwhelmed.



You have a lot to deal with on top of that the scary work layoffs. Hang in there girl. It will get better. Empty nest syndrome will also hit. It is weird and wonderful when you get used to it. ;)
ReplyDeleteDaya looks like she is flying, flying high.
P.S. Cats know a good thing when they come to it.
ReplyDelete