Pebbles had her annual vet visit today.
She's fine.
I really only did it because I want them to keep giving me her heart meds, and it's good to know that Pebbles is ok, even though I already know she is.
She has a really minor faint heart murmur, it started a couple of years ago.
I am NOT doing the echo etc again, and the vet is not forcing it.
Bloodwork and pee normal.
She does have a tartar-cement tooth which the vet says is a problem, but she wont do a dental without an echocardiogram so I'm leaving it alone.
In general, Pebbles likes to be wherever I am, but this does not apply to the vet.


Good to know that Pebbles is ok. That echocardiogram is a scam in my opinion since she is so old??
ReplyDeleteShe's not that old for a cat.... she does have a slight heart murmur and is on heart medication.... for a few years now.
Delete