I woke up very early this morning and took the kayak out on the lake when it was still misty.
Kedrin meant to join but she really needed to sleep.
There is a cove about a 5 minute paddle away from our dock that has ducks and lilypads.
The cat was absolutely desperate to go out, so I took him out and did another little painting.
6x8 oil
Then we went for a drive to see if we could find a painting spot somewhere else.
We were unsuccessful but it was a pretty drive.
Rude Road.
We went back to the house and went back on the water.
Kedrin took the kayak and i wanted to try the paddleboard.
I can stand up and paddle but it takes a lot of concentration to balance. So I sat down instead and I LOVE it.
We went back to the lilypads.
There were several ducks and I chased them.
Kedrin taking pictures.
I made another fire.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!