topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Elk Lake Plein Air #1

I actually slept really well at the lake house.
The kitty cat and puppy woke up hungry.






No oppressive heat!!


This was familiar... :)


This morning first thing after taking care of the critters we went to the farmer's market and grocery store for good provisions.

Just like me, Kedrin loves eggs so we got 2 dozen beautiful farm eggs.


The green ones are my favorite.


The kitty is an indoor cat but his people put him on a harness and take him for a walk.
This cat is DESPERATE to be outside.







I did a painting.
8x10 oil, just under 2 hours.




I did not do another painting because we went for a nice swim in the lake and then soaked in the sun on the swim-float off the dock.

I made this fire and am EXTREMELY proud of it.
(The owners told us we could use the firepit.)

Yes we toasted marshmallows.


Fire still going a couple hours later...
(I am VERY PROUD of this fire.)


The kitty really, really wanted to be outside with us.



Blissful 49 degrees!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!