topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, September 02, 2021

After the Flood

We had quite a flood last night.
The storm was very intense.
The lobby of my building flooded but all was ok the next morning.

The streets flooded.
The subway REALLY flooded.

And it is still not running today.
I had a PT appointment so I had to take the bus.

It was not pleasant.

Also, this evening was the summer intensive performance for Manhattan Youth Ballet.
Daya is not in it, but her best friend is so we got tickets and went.
Daya went early to help out, and I left 2 hours before the show start time because I had to take the bus alllllll the way in, and it took FOREVER.

I also forgot to take pictures, so here's one from the bus right at the 59th street bridge.

On the way home the bus ride that took over an hour and a half earlier in the day took 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!