topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Waiting is Stupid

last Sunday when we were getting ready to go to Philly, Daya sent me a text.


It is a link to the BEST VIDEO EVER. 

Daya, like all the kids her age, is on Youtube all the time. It’s a big thing with the kids. They watch the stupidest videos. Nothing (that i have caught) which is objectionable, just things that are really, really stupid.  Anyhow, one of these teens made a wonderfully goofy video and wants other kids to share with their mom. I think this is AWESOME. And I love that Daya sent it to me.

******
Daya hasn't been quite right since the Ailey audition. I think- from what I gathered after talking more, she probably did quite well at the audition but she is putting enormous weight on minor mistakes.

But the waiting for results is hard, both Ailey and high school, which is a much longer wait.
We should know about Ailey soonish.

I get why the application system exists, but really it is so hard on the kids to wait and see where they end up.  For freaking high school.

1 comment:

  1. Funny video. I can't hardly stand those stupid things and yes I have seen a few due to nieces and nephews. ha...
    I hope Daya hears soon so she can stop worrying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!