I'm camping next weekend and I can't hammock so I'm bringing my tent.
Which needs to be tick-proofed.
Along with my clothing.
I am paranoid about ticks.
The boathouse is the perfect place to spray poison around.
I got there around 2pm, it was 91 degrees out, and no one was there!
Perfect!
So I put orange cones out, weighed down my tent, and sprayed everything.
The tick stuff says let dry for 2 hours but I didn't think it would take that long, and it didn't.
I texted Aimee that it was a perfect day to tick treat...... which is close to but VERY different from trick-or-treating....
The forecasted t-storms moved to later, and people showed up and we went on the water.
I also went for a nice swim with my orange disco.
Friends:
The sky got dramatic...
Here is Judy being enlightening.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!