This morning I arrived to the morning shift at the boathouse it was chaos!
Yesterday (I wasn't there) there was a sewage back-up from the restaurant, and everything was outside the boathouse drying off and getting cleaned.
Also the new dock tent didn't last very long...
I had a good laugh at this:
Also here is one picture from yesterday- there is a video which will have to go in the end-of-year video.... there was a blob that was bubbling up from the floor drain!
This is just one of the affected drains......
************
The water was so choppy today- we had a strong current plus a lot of wind.
It required having 2 people on patrol.
I had to tow NINE people!!
NINE!
That's a personal record for me... they were all short tows, not across the embayment, because I was positioned near the dock. I had to rescue people who were going under the pier, and help people get out into the embayment and back in again.
All those laps sure are paying off, and it was a good workout!
I was happy about it because I ate too much cheese yesterday.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!