I went on the water early this morning before the public program.
Not for as long as I wanted, because I was late to being early so only got about 30 mins.
While I was on the water- but almost time to come in- I got a text:
We ran out of toilet paper in the boathouse bathroom today.
It's one of those industrial holders with a lock.
Except ours is also taped together because it's the boathouse.
We found the toilet paper and the key.
There is also a roll of tape next to the key to tape up the holder, again, because it's the boathouse.
Yes, we actually have a dedicated roll of tape just for the toilet paper holder.
Martin then sent me the best text ever:
********
We really do everything we can to keep people in the boundaries and let them know beforehand to stay inside the red buoys.
Today I told someone (A GROWN-ASS ADULT!!) there were carnivorous oysters outside the boundaries, so be sure to stay inside.
They actually believed me and got scared.
For real.
I can't even.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!