This morning I woke up early to get on the water early.
I still got down to the boathouse later than I wanted, but it was early enough.
I paddled 12 laps, which by rough embayment lap distance is about 10 miles.
I did this last Thursday too, it takes me a little less than 2 hours.
The water is so quiet and peaceful early in the morning. I took my morning tea out with me.
It's a great way to start the day.
This morning's bagel bag.
Mark always gets me a salt bagel.
This morning he even put it on top so I didn't have to take out all the other bagels to find the salt one.
There is something about a salt bagel that is just so perfect...
I only need one, or half of one, a week during boathouse season.
It's how I maintain my brackish aura.
Here is the C train stopped in the tunnel before pulling into Canal St, just because.
And more RAIN RAIN RAIN......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!