topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, December 06, 2024

Sneaky December

HOW is it December already?
I only realized it is December about 15 minutes before I had to leave for egg tempera class..... and I also had to register!!

I have been in hiding all week.
Last Sunday I came home from egg tempera and felt a little low energy.
Monday morning I felt the oncoming plague, so I went to the store for tissues.

Then I didn't leave my apartment until this morning!
It was just a stupid stuffy cold, but I like to rest and sleep them off.

I am off work today so Zoe (from egg tempera) and I met to go see the Siena exhibit again together.
Zoe knows a lot about art stuff and it's fun walking around with her.
Plus it's really fun walking around with another egg tempera person; there aren't that many of us and it is a unique perspective. 

From a technical perspective, a lot of these paintings are astounding.

We made sure to ridicule this drawing issue:



Who pours like this?



*****
I have a friend coming in from out of town tonight.... from my Elder Scrolls Online days.
I'm not in the game anymore; I left a while ago because I'm just not into it anymore.
But a friend from there recently moved to CT and we have sporadically kept in touch outside of the game so she is coming to visit until Sunday Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!