topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, December 25, 2024

Christmas

This holiday season is so... meh.
I havent put up a tree or anything.

Daya isn't into the holidays and refuses to do.... anything festive at all.
Nothing.

She's been a real bummer since she came home and I don't like it.
She's acting like she did in high school, once again.
I only have to put up with it until Jan 12, and I'm sad and disappointed she has reverted back.
She has zero self-awareness of how she comes across and she doesn't want any.

Sharon invited me over to her place and it was a really nice time.
Daya walked over with me and stayed for 5 minutes.

We had good conversation and we baked gingerbread cats, which I do every year.
This batch came out particularly well.



Then we played stupid but fun games, and there was an orange cat avatar, so I was Pebbles.



I'm glad to have spent the day with my friend, otherwise it probably would have just been a complete bummer of a day.

I'm ready for the holidays to be over, and I'm ready for Daya to go back to the dorms.

1 comment:

  1. Surely the surgery had something to do with her attitude. I hate that your holiday was not a happy one. Thank goodness for friendss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!