topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, December 12, 2024

Pistachio Hot Chocolate

I went to see Daya on stage tonight and SHE WAS AMAZING!! I loved her dance.
The head pieces looked weird but aside from that it was perfect.  She had a solo and killed it.

Grace came into the city beforehand and we floated around Columbus Circle.
I LOVE hanging out with Grace.


There is some ongoing event with Broadway performers.


And a gingerbread house display...




Before heading over to Juilliard to meet Sharon and see Daya's show, we got hot chocolate at the holiday market.

I got pistachio because I always have a Pistachio Problem.

Grace got tiramisu, tried mine and liked it better, so we went back and she somehow got them to put pistachio syrup in her chocolate too!



Happy holidays from Juilliard!



Daya was so so so SO good tonight!
I'm going back on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!