I'm photographing a bunch of paintings today..... took out my old Canon Rebel...
The batteries are a bit swollen... Rebel might need to retire. They don't even make the batteries anymore... so she's living on borrowed time.
It might be time to upgrade to a mirrorless camera..... but I'll think about that later.
So I'm photographing paintings.
Which means selecting paintings, taking them off the walls, un-framing them.... and then I'll have to re-frame them and put them all back up.
And I have to do all the image processing.
This is a stupid amount of work....
In opther news, I am joining the NYC Rat Pack, because I desperately need the t-shirt.
I went to Rat Academy tonight, and actually it was really, really good.
Even though I already know a lot about rats, I learned a lot!
I'm going on a Rat Walk on Oct 22.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!