topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, September 01, 2024

IT'S SEPTEMBER & Convocation performance

Oh I thought August would never end.
Carey was really worried about it too.

It was extra-long this year, very concerning.

Also I forgot to post about Daya's convocation performance.
I went in person.

Daya moved in to the dorm Sunday Aug 25th and had a performance (and a solo!) on Weds Aug 28th.

I told her not to bring too much stuff since we live here, and if she doesn't have time I'm glad to help out and bring stuff back and forth. (like the 10 lbs of protein powder she left at home...)

She said, very respectfully, that she wants to treat this like she's not so close to home.
I said ok that's cool.
And it is.

Guess how long that lasted?

TWO DAYS.
Tues-Weds, literally right up until I left for convocation, she asked me to bring stuff to her.

And she came home yesterday.
And she's stopping by again today.







Daya is the one standing how no one should be able to stand.




OMG I am so proud of her!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!