Yes it was worth waking up at Stupid o' Clock to go on an early morning paddle before the public program.
Even though it was raining.
We got across the river to the Shush Lady, then collectively decided we didn't feel like going back so we went up to Hoboken, crossed back at Little Island, passed Pier 40, and got back late.
Exactly three people were waiting to paddle so we put them on the water and then decided to close the program. The weather was miserable, no one else wanted to paddle, and we were very short on volunteer signups.
When we got back I was soaking wet and miserable, even after changing.
Justin was wearing waterproof biking pants; he said it's life-changing.
I need my kayak life changed to also be waterproof, so I have ordered new very waterproof outer- shells- top and bottom. Will test them out next Friday, hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!