topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, November 17, 2023

Cat Hill, Central Park & Exported Cat Puke

There is a cat statue in Central Park and it has been on my painting list for several months.
This morning I decided to go paint the cat.  I had previously scoped out my exact standing spot, so there I went.


8x10 oil



So, I set up all my gear and did all my normal things when I noticed there was something in my solvent jar.

It was cat puke.
Like, a LOT of cat puke.
Wet food cat puke!
HOW GROSS!

I always keep my solvent jar empty in the window to dry out, and I guess someone had a puke... IN the jar.
So I had to fish out three rather large chunks of puke.  They are now in Central Park near the cat.

This was disgustingly ironic.
Another plein air first!

I have now officially exported cat puke from home to Central Park, 
by the Central Park Cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!