topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, June 30, 2023

Boathouse Friday

The boathouse is a good place to hang out on Fridays.
It was kind of a girls' night, then Ed showed up which is fine because Ed is great.

There were cherries in the fridge.
Daya and I both have a bad cherry addiction.  She didn't like them until.... last week or so when I got some at Costco. She has always turned them down, but I guess she tried them, and then apologized for eating the rest.

Of course I didn't mind one bit.

Daya has been at work the last three days at 6am on the Upper West Side and we haven't seen much of each other.  Last night I came home to a cute note about shopping she did with the receipts, and a note to please help her stop eating cherries.  I wrote her back that I cannot in good conscience do that because cherries are awesome and we'll add it to the list of food I like that she now likes but didn't a short time ago.  And also I said told you so.



I did a VERY respectable job going through those cherries, but I also saved a good amount for Daya and took them home for her.

Bitz brought her dog and we tried to fit Reign with a life jacket.  She hated it!



I did another kayak painting. I need to practice a bit for the coordination.




The water was wonderful.



I like this sign in the boathouse, it is good advice:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!