I went into the bathroom and found this:
Yes, that is a lone edamame pod floating in clean water.
I called Daya.
Made her come in the bathroom.
I HAD to know..... how.....????
She started laughing.
I started laughing.
I said I have to know how that happened.
Told her she never put weird shit in the toilet when she was little, why is she starting now?
She said it's funnier if you don't know.
I said no it's not.
Apparently she was eating edamame in the kitchen (this happens all the time) and a pod must have fallen down her shirt, where it stayed...and she fell asleep... and then it fell in the toilet.
**********
In other news, Daya had a job interview this morning and accepted the offer this afternoon.
In other news, Daya had a job interview this morning and accepted the offer this afternoon.
First job!! Yay!
I am so proud of her!!

Way to go Daya.
ReplyDeleteOdd things do happen in the bathroom.