I went to sleep early last night and had weird dreams.
Today I'm not sure what I'm doing, I'll probably end up doing a bunch of nothing... but I was thinking about going to Prospect Park to paint,
And then I had a dream about it.
I dreamed I was walking around in Prospect Park with my painting gear, which I can generally walk around with for a long time with no problem- but it was SO HEAVY. So heavy I could barely walk.
There were a few really cool spots but one had no standing room because of an overgrown stick-ish tree, and another had a NO TRESPASSING sign.
So I walked around more and found a very interesting spot in shallow water along abandoned train tracks.
I thought that was ok and interesting, and I was wearing my waterproof hiking boots so the water was fine.
Other people were walking around there too, and as I was setting up a lady came over to tell me a man had stolen my backpack!! (I had put it behind me to try and keep it out of the water.)
She pointed me to where he went but then said she didn't have time to help me further. I left half of my stuff in the watery place and chased after that man. I found him and took my backpack. He didn't really seem to care but I sure yelled at him.
And then I couldn't find my way back to my stuff!
I wandered and wandered and finally remembered I could wake up from this stupid dream so that's what I did.
**********
And then I fell asleep again and dreamed Daya was dancing a show with her old studio and she had a solo. I was getting to my seat and there were SO MANY STAIRS and I got seated just as she finished.
**********
Oh man, waking up was a relief.
I am NOT going to Prospect Park today.
I am glad the encounter in the park was just a nightmare. Maybe it was a warning to be careful of your things.
ReplyDelete