I'm not even joking, I woke up with that Barry Manilow song in my head that I haven't heard probably since middle school. Only that one line tho, it's all I know!
I had to google it to figure out where the heck that music phrase came from.
I daresay, is it actually.... SEPTEMBER????????????
My phone says it is??????
Ohhhh school starts on Sept 8th....senior year.... I am not ready!!!!!
Senior year officially started for me last weekend when Daya danced her solo.
It's very emotional.
So many "lasts" this year.
I am NOT ready!!!
*******
How are Furball and Isis always so synchronized????

“Everything horrid that ever happened to me was in an August. But courage! Divine September, the grey mornings, the beady cobwebs, the delicious hint of frost in the evening, is at hand.”
ReplyDelete-CS Lewis
Relax and enjoy this last year of school. It all goes by so fast.
ReplyDelete