topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Worst Video Game EVER

I went to the eye dr today.
He has a new visual field test. (I do one every year.)
It's basically VR goggles and... it talks to you.

It is the WORST video game ever in the whole entire universe.

Oh, if you have never done a visual field test, it goes like this: there is an orange dot that you stare at (or try to stare at, in my case) and there are light dots that blink in varying degrees of brightness. You get a remote control button that you press when you see a dot.

The visual field test used to be a huge cave-thing.
Now we have talking goggles.

The lady in the goggles complimented me for blinking.
She congratulated me for looking at the orange dot.
Life goals, people. 
Set that bar high.

She also yelled at me a lot.... ONLY click when you see a dot!

But as it turns out, I got the high score on the visual field test!

******
I told my wizard-eye-doctor (he really is a wizard) that the visual field test lady is the worst ever, which he heartily agreed with.

And then he asked me if I knew the game Goat Simulator....duh, yes of course!!

He loved that I know about Goat Simulator.

*****
I don't really mind going to the eye dr but it is pretty physically painful when my doctor shines his extremely bright headlamp into my eyes to look around.  
I told him it's almost as bad as the visual field lady.

He said many of his patients actually prefer the painful bright lights to the visual field lady.

I remain undecided, it's a hard call.
They are both pretty terrible.


If you have not played Goat Simulator, go do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!