I had to go into the office today because my coworker needs to test some camera equipment for a meeting later this week.
My job was to walk around and be tracked.
It was a success.
This is the first time I have been in the office actually working for….. a long time.many many months. Maybe last year sometime. And… it got a lot better! There is hot water, milk in the fridge for tea, and a good working internet connection!
The locker system is also working (there are no dedicated desks anymore, they have to be booked) and it really, really helps to be able to leave things here. It isn’t as good as a dedicated desk like i used to have but it is workable.
The views are amazing.
Also, i found a hidden beer drawer.
I do not like beer but if I did I would absolutely have taken one.
There are no buttons in the elevators. There are touchscreen displays in the elevator banks and you have to pre-select your floor outside the elevator.
I went to the boathouse after work to help put people in boats and take them out again.











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!