What a Monday-ish Monday.
I’m back in the office today and tomorrow.
Drusilla was supposed to visit me from Wednesday evening through Monday morning.
While I was getting ready for work I got a text that branwen has covid pretty bad, and she is Dru’s roommate so……… the visit is cancelled. What a bummer!!!! :(
My friend Grace is in town this week and I will see her probably today after work but now i have to invoke alternate-side planning for the rest of the week. I’ll figure it out. I have thurs and friday off as vacation days, and I’ll probably just keep them as vacation days instead of cancelling them.
So that was Thing One.
My commute was crap again, I once again attempted to take the 4/5 downtown except there was a track fire at Astor Place which messed everything up.
I got to work and my monthly friend arrived a little early with no warning whatsoever.
I was sitting in the wrong desk which- as soon as I had settled in- the person who reserved it came in so I had to move… and realized I did my desk bookings for the wrong days- Tues and Weds instead of Monday and Tuesday. I fixed it.
I left my airpod case at home so I can’t charge them.
The view is nice though…

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!