I worked the boathouse on Governor's Island today.
I brought cheese.
It was supposed to storm but did not, the air just turned into a disgusting swamp.
I brought cheese.
It was supposed to storm but did not, the air just turned into a disgusting swamp.
The Statue of Liberty
**********
I am really enjoying this time "on-break" from Daya, and I hope she is having an amazing time in Chicago. Except she keeps texting me about things... issues, problems, that can wait until she gets home.
I am really enjoying this time "on-break" from Daya, and I hope she is having an amazing time in Chicago. Except she keeps texting me about things... issues, problems, that can wait until she gets home.
There's something in me that is so tired I feel like bone scraping against bone.
She's away and I'm still not getting that break.
I feel like I am not getting the chance to miss Daya, despite having only spoken to her... twice- once because I needed simple info that was like pulling teeth, and once for a 5 minute chat how-is-everything last Saturday.
I feel like I am not getting the chance to miss Daya, despite having only spoken to her... twice- once because I needed simple info that was like pulling teeth, and once for a 5 minute chat how-is-everything last Saturday.
I need space and a break from having to deal with every little thing one after another constantly.
Because I have this time to myself, I'm able to look at things a little differently. Daya and I have never been apart this long. Like, never. 5 days has been the maximum.
I do not think it is good for either one of us to have never had a break from each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!