topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, February 06, 2022

Out Painting Again

I guess I didn't get cold enough yesterday because I went back out today.




Oddly, I was a little chillier today but it might have been the wind.
My feet were fine though.

8x10 oil
The black dog at the lower right is named Lulu.  She came to visit me without her people.

I chose this view because of the perspective line of the trees.  I liked it.
I like doing these complex scenes on a small panel; it's really a challenge.




The Clydesdales were on patrol again today.
I was not fast enough with my camera.


Pebbles says F You.



1 comment:

  1. Hardy lady. It be worth being out there to see the Clydesdales. Sweet Lulu. Do you keep biscuits in your bag for her? Love this perspective. The trees draw my eye across the painting. Pebbles! What attitude , just because you are so purrrty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!