topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Gingerbread Season

I had a doctor appointment today......... I hate going and haven't been since my 2019 surgery but I suppose an annual physical is a good idea so I did it. Also I think I'm anemic again so need to get that checked.

I have a new doctor on referral from a friend and she's amazing!

Daya forgot her ipad and begged me to bring it to her....she has rehearsals for Knickerbocker pretty much all week until late. So after the dr I went west to MMAC to bring her ipad because regardless of what my teenager thinks, I am a good parent and am even nice sometimes.

On the way I passed toe Columbus Circle holiday market, and that means Drusilla's favorite gingerbread!


I got gingerbread for her and me (they were out of girls), and chocolate chip cookies for me and Daya. (See note above about sometimes I am nice.....) I left a cookie for Daya with the ipad, shipped gingerbread to Dru, and went to Trader Joes.



We had a nice pink sunset.


And also, completely unrelated, my cats were snuggly.

Furball is so fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!