topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, December 05, 2021

Explosive Granola from Rochester

This weekend I went to visit Teresa in Rochester.
I have never been there before, and I haven't seen Teresa since before covid stuff, so it was great to see her. 

Flying was the way to go, and I haven't done that either since 2019.

We had a really lovely time.

I bought a log of local butter and 2 bags of amazing granola.

On the way home, TSA security searched my suitcase because they thought the granola was explosives!!!

So if you are ever travelling with granola... now you know.



Teresa took me to the pier she is always posting amazing photos from.


















Teresa has a terrorist squirrel.

But she still buys food for him even though he is an asshole.. he even peed on her door on purpose once because she wouldn't give him more of something.







Teresa lives in the house she grew up in... and downstairs is a mint-condition stove from 1955!



It was nice to take a quick trip away.
This is the third trip I have done since October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!