topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, May 30, 2020

The Last Page!

I met Jackie at the park.
It was SO NICE to see a friend in-person, outdoors.

Of course I brought paint...... this is the last page in my sketchbook, it's finally done!
Painting my friend is a great way to finish the book.

I originally wanted to finish it within a year..... I didn't manage that but I was close.
March 1 2019 to May 30 2020....

I do have another book ready to go.
This has been a real learning journey and I'm ready for a new volume.


AND ALSO I AM GOING TO THE BEACH NEXT SATURDAY!!!

I'm desperate to go to the beach.... I didn't go last Summer... I didn't do anything because of my eyes, I was out of visual commission for all of July and most of August, and still getting my bearings after that for a while.

1 comment:

  1. What fun to be with your friend. Congrats on finishing your sketch book. That is always a satisfying feeling. Have fun at the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!