topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, May 01, 2020

Start Week 8

Week 8.

The official word from work is that we will be going back to the office in months, not weeks.

I can work from home, but I much prefer going into the office.  I always have.

******
Egg prices are now normal and reasonable.
Thank goodness.


Yesterday in the Reuters East Coast group we did figure drawing again.
Line of Action is offering a 31 day full subscription at a pay-what-you-want price.  This is an awesome deal.

I did a few drawings last night, much smaller than I normally work for figure practice.
These are short-ish, maybe 10-15 mins.






i was losing my concentration by the last pose, and it shows!



Here are some quick drawings from last week, I didn't post them but here they are.








And here are Furball and Isis snuggling.



1 comment:

  1. Good that you are keeping busy. Sweet kitties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!