topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Girls Nite

Nicole is moving to Boston so I came out of hiding to meet up for mani/pedi and wine after work.
It was really nice to get out.

Now my nails are green.......


...and silver green.


Timing for things is good, going out with Nicole brought a solution to a problem that reared its head earlier today with dance.

Daya is doing a solo this year and she hated... and I mean HATED the song her teacher chose.

Teacher was unwilling to change it, Daya was unwilling to listen to it, so I ran it past Nicole.
She had a listen, agreed that it sounded weird, and suggested using a different version that wasn't a live version.  It worked, problem solved, teacher and Daya are happy.

It's an Ani Difranco song..... she either sounds fabulous or like complete trash.  So I don't blame Daya for not liking it; I didn't either.  But the other version I found really is quite nice.

1 comment:

  1. Fun nite out. Glad you got Daya happy with her music.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!