Oh my god I love the power washer!
The right side of the dock was covered in thick moss and algae.
I power washed the whole thing.
It took over 2 hours.
The power washer is my favorite thing ever, it is very zen and satisfying.
I should have taken a good before picture, but you can kind of see all the moss here:
I am so proud of this dock.
I got on the train covered in algae.
******
I have a cat sitting job in the neighborhood this week.
It was Daya's job but she bailed so I took it.
This is Bob.
Esmeralda is a longhair grey cat but she likes to hide.
Bob is a whore, just like Pebbles.
Their person left the tv on for them on a pet channel.
It is so adorable. It just shows really cute animal videos.
This guy sure loves his cats!
This sign is in my neighborhood:

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!