I have no idea what this wonderful creature is, but he needed to be painted.
Carey thinks he just needs caffeine, but I think he has deeper issues.
Carey thinks he just needs caffeine, but I think he has deeper issues.
5x7 egg tempera and metal leaf
Some progress shots and reference:
I had SUCH a wonderful time putting my pigment travel box together!
I sent a picture to my amazing and fabulous egg tempera teacher Doug Safranek, and in typical Doug-positivity, here was his response:
"Terrific! Love this horned creature,--and my sense is that, despite his glum expression and the challenges of operating in that physical body, he's got his life under control. I salute him!"
"Terrific! Love this horned creature,--and my sense is that, despite his glum expression and the challenges of operating in that physical body, he's got his life under control. I salute him!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!