Here is a painting from Roosevelt Island I did today.
The bridge..... it's really difficult. Makes my head feel all screwey.
The drawing resolution is difficult. It's a pattern but it changes and there's light and perspective and........
Thor paints it perfectly every time.
It's ridiculous.
One day I will, too.
8x16 oil
*********
8x16 is a fun size, great for bridges.
8x16 is a fun size, great for bridges.
While I was getting my gear together this morning, I was texting with mArk and Janae. We were talking about carrying wet panels.
Rare picture without Pebbles invading:
So we were talking about panels and carrying them and this ridiculous carrier I rigged together last year (I think?) with tape and cardboard came up.
It was only meant to be temporary but it does get the job done and I'm too lazy to make a better version.
And since I was going to Roosevelt Island anyhow to paint the bridge, I thought why not take an 8x16 panel?
So that's what I did.
It gets the job done!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!