Tonight was the hotline fundraising soiree.
I was invited to mingle and talk to people, which I did not do at all except to other volunteers.
And that was just fine with me.
Also, I was officially not allowed to have any drinks because right after this event I was scheduled for the overnight shift! I didn't care to be honest.
I don't like stuff like this where I don't know a lot of people and it's loud and crowded with drunk people. I immediately put earplugs in which made it tolerable. This is why I always carry earplugs- thank goodness. I could not have gone in that room without earplugs. Nope.
Also, I went as late as possible to help with taking stuff back afterwards. So all the guests were already drunk by the time I got there.
The views were pretty great though but I didn't get pictures.
Well, I hope they made some money to keep the place going.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!