topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Cute Corn Snake Needs New Home

Today the super rang my bell asking for help, because he knows I like animals.

A tenant in my building suddenly passed away over the weekend.
He was in his 50s and died suddenly in his sleep....!!!
He didn't show up to work for 2 days so the police were called........

The police sealed off the apartment and removed a terrarium containing a cute corn snake.
It’s currently in the super’s office but can’t stay there.
The terrarium is clean and looks like it was well cared for.
The super doesn't like snakes and is a bit scared of it but at the same time is worried for the snake's welfare and wants it to be ok.

I called Sean Casey Animal Rescue and am waiting for them to get back to me— we cannot transport the snake, and they generally do not do pickup.

I think the tank is too big to take on the train.

Last night I posted on my NYC parents group which as a huge membership.
Someone answered saying MAYBE they will take the snake, so hopefully they will and also will decide soon.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty snake and nice tank. I hope you find someone to take it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!