As of today I FINALLY have medical clearance to lift something heavier than my cat!
It's not raining so I went out to Central Park after work.
It's not raining so I went out to Central Park after work.
Since I was beating daylight (sunset was 7:41pm) and I didn't get to my spot until 5:15ish, I *almost* worked 6x8. I really considered it, but m glad I stuck to 8x10 after all. I also didn't want to think about a location or find one when I got there, so I decided to visit my Epic Tree, which is always worthwhile.
Actual painting time after setup was about an hour and a half.
I got a new backpack last month but haven't taken it out before today.
This is a huge improvement, not only space-wise but also my old pack- which I really loved- was starting to break. I can't remember how many years I have used it but very likely more than 10 years.
In this new pack I can upsize my box to 9x12, the piggyback panel holder fits nicely.
That has been a challenge, and one reason I haven't worked much in 9x12.
It's comfortable and I really love it.
Now I need to figure out a better solution for my tripod case, which is 13ish years old at this point and is literally taped together. I might just have to put even more tape on it.
Your painting is nice. I really like the looks of your backpack. Glad it is working out good for you. Now, treat yourself to a new tripod case. I have a tripod case I never use. I should send it to you. hmmm I am not even sure where it is. ha...Probably in the attic. Can't go up there until a cool fall day. It has been blazing hot here this past week. It was a cool 86F today. ugh...
ReplyDelete