Can you believe I am still feeling angry today?
This is absolutely definitely an overblown reaction to something small.
Enough for me to seriously ask what's going on with me?
I'm ok, my life is ok, things are ok, what the heck???
I didn't know what to do with myself.
I briefly toyed with going back to the Met to sort out my energy but decided to give it more space since I don't want to be recognized going back in there.
I talked to Grace for a long time.
I thought about going for a swim, but I went yesterday morning and I washed my hair yesterday afternoon and didn't feel like doing that again today.
I wished kayak season was still open so I could go down and volunteer.
So... I was sitting around being mad and being mad about being mad not in the mind-frame to paint and...Bitz texted me.
She said come to the boathouse.
It's open.
Come paddle around.
Come be around nice people.
So I did.
And there was some work to be done too, like rescuing 2 buoys and taking plastic bags off others.
And I paddled and floated on the water and felt better even though this weird cloud hasn't cleared completely.
Pier 26 looks different without all the public boats out!
This is the "safety" boat and it's really not very safe and should be called the Unsafe Boat.
This is complete TMI but I feel like I'm right about to start my cycle but that would make it almost a week early. It would explain my craziness, overreaction, and inability to shake this super-irked angry feeling. This is also very unusual for me, I tend to not have dramatic cycles, or I know that's what's going on. And I'm not ready to deal with the M word at all so don't even think abut it. I think ?? I'm still too young.
UGH... :(






I hope things are more stable in your mind today. Let it go....
ReplyDeleteBig hugs.