Today I am 44.
I had a wonderful day.
Dru and I went into Boston and she showed me many nice things, like Quincy Market.
We had official CHOWDA for lunch. I had an official CHOWDA buff for several hours and basically turned into a Bostonian.
Why choose one when you can have 2??
There are cool buildings and a giraffe and a carousel and a labyrinth.
It is 8x10 oil.
I would have liked 3 or 3 1/2 hours on this but I did not have that much time so I did it in an hour and a half.
And then there was a prismatic squirrel and the tea party museum and an ominous sinister building and some other stuff.
Dru has an actual dispenser for her white artist tape and if you scratch Emo’s butt in a certain spot he will lick the couch.
Today was a lovely birthday and I am very thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!