topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Walk in the Park

I needed to get out so I went for a walk in Central Park. No ;painting today.

But I wandered around Central Park and tried to find my first plein air spot in the Ramble.
I don't think I found it, or I did find it and couldn't recognize it.  Everything looks different in Winter, or maybe something changed in the last 11 1/2 years.... although Central Park doesn't really change much.

I remember my first painting spot was in The Ramble, at the end of a very long grassy area because I was trying to hide.  This looks like it should be the right place but my pics didn't match.



?????? maybe these trees?







1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we just need to get out and stretch those legs. A garden will change on its own. Not only is it changing but we change so things do look different.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!