topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, December 18, 2020

Gapstow Bridge in the Snow

 We have snow so I have to go out and paint.

3ish hours.
A few times during the early/middle stages of this painting I thought it was a complete bust, but I didn't consider failing an option so I pressed on, and overall I'm happy with it.

My new winter gear upgrades are working out very well.

I didn't even have to wear gloves for the first 2 hours.

8x10 oil on linen panel
The colors aren't coming through too well in the photo, but that is true of all paintings.




Some pretty Central Park pictures:





















1 comment:

  1. You have more gumption than I going out in the weathers to paint. I like your painting. I am surprised that the pond and creek in CP are not frozen. Fun to see the park through your lens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!