I worked a double volunteer shift for Cinderella, selling raffles and concessions.
Because I was working both shows, I was asked if I could stay in-between so we didn't have to break down and set up again.
Well, I'm the BEST person in the world to ask to literally just sit around and wait for a while... because I can paint!
Waiting is never boring when you can paint.
Here's a little gouache painting in my sketchbook, outside of the concert hall, I guess about an hour.
Because I was working both shows, I was asked if I could stay in-between so we didn't have to break down and set up again.
Well, I'm the BEST person in the world to ask to literally just sit around and wait for a while... because I can paint!
Waiting is never boring when you can paint.
Here's a little gouache painting in my sketchbook, outside of the concert hall, I guess about an hour.
I really enjoy the volunteering; I got to see /hear the other cast (there are 2), and I met some cool people.

Love this sketch. It is nice that you could stay. I also liked the sketches you did of the girls dancing in previous post.
ReplyDelete