..... a tension rod???
******
After some nagging Daya finally sent me her Christmas list.
It's short and bizarre:
CHRISTMAS LIST
-COSTCO VANILLA ICE CREAM
-https://www.amazon.com/Rod-Desyne-Spring-Tension-Round/dp/B01M9DT7KT
-Indy Truly Wireless Skullcandy Earbuds - Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds - Shop black
-https://www.nike.com/t/converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-high-top-unisex-shoe-xX439O black 7.5m/9.5
-CAP SLEEVE | Gaynor Minden black m
-spending money
-surprise me :D
-COSTCO VANILLA ICE CREAM
-https://www.amazon.com/Rod-Desyne-Spring-Tension-Round/dp/B01M9DT7KT
-Indy Truly Wireless Skullcandy Earbuds - Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds - Shop black
-https://www.nike.com/t/converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-high-top-unisex-shoe-xX439O black 7.5m/9.5
-CAP SLEEVE | Gaynor Minden black m
-spending money
-surprise me :D
*******
- She's not joking about the ice cream.
- I have no idea why she wants..... a tension rod.....????
- Earbuds = her airpods were stolen
- She has so many shoes already...
- Idk what the Gaynor Minden thing is, I have to go and ask them.
- Money (sigh)
- Surprise me- I'm going to get her custom socks with Pebbles on them.
*****
Who the hell wants... a tension rod... for Christmas????
Hahahaha, my daughter wanted a vacuum cleaner! I got it for her but jeez, that was no fun to purchase. I am trying to think of a more personal gift for her.
ReplyDelete