......where are my sidebar widgets with ALL MY LINKS I have saved through the last 10 years?
And my blog feed?
.......
??????
Do I try and edit settings and hope for the best, or do I wait and hope it all comes back? I haven't touched anything, it is all just GONE!
UPDATE:
After crawling through blogger code, google searches, re-setting, backing up, backing up again, I typed in cache:stapeliad.blogspot.com in Chrome to pull up yesterday's cached page. Which had all my correct sidebar data.
Other people are having the same problem with their link lists right now, I guess because blogger just did an update.
I manually re-built everything and backed it up again, hopefully my link lists and blog feed will stay put.
*****
Today is a very extremely stupid day, just saying.
oh no!!! I hope it all comes back.
ReplyDeleteEverything looks normal to me now.
ReplyDelete