Original reference photo copyright Melissa Van Roosbroeck. Used with permission.
The name Melissa means "bee" so I did a bee theme.
My most absolute favorite thing about this portrait is that I put Urban Decay Lounge eyeshadow on Melissa's eyelid!
I have a bunch of progress pics but I'll post them later.
Melissa
9x12 pastel (and Urban Decay eyeshadow!)
on Sennelier pastel carte
Carey has something late too.

WOW! Oh my god :-O I LOVE IT!!! It's unreal to see myself painted like that :-D
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! Funny that you gave her real eye shadow. I didn't know that Melissa meant bee. I have a friend named Melissa. I am going to ask her if she knows about this bee business.
ReplyDeleteIt's Greek :-) And it indeed means honey bee. Bzzzzz!
DeleteI love it, so cool! -Hanna Lei
ReplyDeleteLatest Post: How I'm growing my Hair
Wow this picture looks great... the make up looks amazing... almost as perfect as Melissa applies it ... xox
ReplyDeleteI followed the link from Melissa's shoutout! Amazing talent! Keep it up! xx
ReplyDeleteI just saw it now and found it amazing! You are so talented! I saw it on Melissa's blog today!
ReplyDeleteDenisesPlanet.com