I am tentatively...... very tentatively.....hoping that we have finally gone from horrible to bad to neutral to.... dare I even say it?
Positive.
Please join me in skipping August completely.
PRT seamlessly integrates as an alternate time to avoid Bad August Things.
Think of it as a time-mod.
*******
Yesterday I took Daya up to my old neighborhood in Astoria, where my first apartment was.
I took her to all my old spots, and to Astoria Park to stand by the water.
There was a lovely wedding party taking pics in front of the water, they looked so beautiful and happy and I hope they stay that way. I hope they defy the odds.
Pics are looking over the East River at Manhattan.
I love my beautiful city.
********
To cryptically answer yesterday's questions...re: amazing... ladies, use your imagination.
That is all.
Fun to see a sail boat. We don't see many of them around here. Beautiful city. Beautiful Daya.
ReplyDeleteMy imagination was all over that picture...whom ever he was.
P.S. Think positive!
ReplyDeleteI think it is great that you could take Daya back to where you were born... I really hope the weather has cooled down some for you xox
ReplyDeleteThose views really are beautiful.
ReplyDelete