Sometimes I'm really slow.
Too slow. I take too long.
Then, I start saying these things to myself and I answer myself, "Hey- but you have had this, this, and that to deal with."
And I say to myself, "You know, you're right. and it is a lot."
And I tell myself to be nice to me because of all the stuff I have had to deal with.
I have been very brave and sometimes a little unexpected fun is nice.
It's sad that my heart isn't there, I know where it is unfortunately but I do need a little more fun in my life.
So i'm ok with it.
Sometimes a little fun is what we need when we don't have what we really need and want.
Yes, you need fun...and JOY, JOy, Joy, joy, down in your heart.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs...
Yes Jessica, sometimes we all need a little fun, especially when we don't have what we want xox
ReplyDelete